Thursday, October 4, 2012

Table Setup -- Confusing!

Yes I know we've already finalized the layout for the guest and presidential table. But Kim just called telling me how he wanted the arrangements to be changed. Well, not the entirely but some of the things we agreed to. Like the plates for presidential table. Ms. Madel suggested to use clear glass instead of the usual white ceramic plate. We saw a setup earlier, the white plate is better. So we checked out K by Cunanan's works on Facebook. Yeah, I know their difference but it was our choice to settle for more affordable yet pleasing caterer, Queensland that is. Hence, we upgraded the flowers so we can work on that as well. 

Here's what I liked from K's setup:


In fact, we requested for that miniature glass house as candle holder but Ms. Madel said that it doesn't look good with tall vases. But this one does look good even with tall vases. Maybe I should send this to them. I'm kind of imagining our table. For me it looks a little bare with only tall slim vases and low vases on it plus the place cards etc. I wanna add this miniature glass house. I hope Ms. Madel approves. ;)  

No comments:

Post a Comment