Sunday, October 14, 2012

Mobile Bar: Pasok sa banga!

We wanted this before but we thought na it's over our budget already. But after booking all suppliers, we considered getting a mobile bar narin dahil hindi naman pala ganon kabigat. :) 

We were torn between Mixed & Fluid Mobile Bar. Our coordinator actually suggested a supplier that she knows but I asked if it's a lighted bar, unfortunately, it's not. But the package she gave us was super cheap! 15k for 200pax (Quoted based on our guest count. Kids included) But I insisted on getting the lighted bar. It's so stylish to look at esp. when lights are off only disco and strobe lights are seen -- so chic! The neon blue glow of the bar attracts me. Hehehe! 

Anyway, I wanted to consider Fluid coz they have more Facebook "LIKERS" than Mixed. Hahaha! Kasi baka masarap talaga drinks nila or what? Anyway, super sarap man or so so lang ang kunin, for sure hit parin. ;) But I like Mixed's setup more. Their bar is more attractive.

Fluid Mobile Bar

VS.

Mixed Mobile Bar
(Setup at our venue Palacio de Maynila)

So now it's clearer that we'll get Mixed. I just have to wait for their quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment