Thursday, October 4, 2012

Done with our Invites

The invites are.. well.. should I say copied? Oh my God. Let me rephrase that. More like an inspiration. Haha! Can I be sued knowing that Cybercrime Law has recently been imposed? I hope not. I think those invites are originally from Pennsylvania. So.. K. Whatever. I'm not ready to spend 12 years in jail so I'm kind of thinking if I should still post this post. HAHAHA!

Anyway, the idea was from the ever trusty Google. I searched for Pink and Gray invites and that one popped. I wanted a fun and modern type and not the usual Filipino scented invites that you can get from Recto and Quiapo.

To save my ass from being sued for Plagiarism, I shall give credits to the couple Kaylee and Jackson and to whoever made their invite. Trust me. I googled once more to offer credits to its designer but I can't seem to find it now. (Just to make sure I won't dwell in jail) Hahaha!

My close copy:


No comments:

Post a Comment