Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My First Gown Fitting

Just happened yesterday. Yes. 32 days before the wedding. But as what I've written before, I'm not anxious about it because I fully trust my gown designer. ;)

The gown was.. still plain and unbeaded of course. Not a bead was already sewn so I couldn't appreciate it that much. The fit was OK. Just the neck part. A bit maluwag so that part needs a little alternation. And the next time I'll see it will be the night before the wedding. Haha! Don't you think I should be a bit stressed about it? ;)) But nope, totally fine with it.

The other gowns(My sister's, lola's and 2 little girls) are nice naman. No more alterations needed, just the beadworks. 

What I love the most, the girls' tutu dresses. They're so adorable in it. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment