Monday, October 8, 2012

Our Bridal Car Is Getting On My Nerves!

About 3 weeks ago, we started searching for bridal cars. We wanted Camry before because it looks so classy. We changed minds and looked for Bug Eye Benz instead.

We got some flyers at the last SMX Bridal Fair. Weicars has Benz E320 & AdeB has Benz E240. We liked Weicars' E320 more although the two cars nearly looked the same. So we contacted them after 2 days. During those days, Nika, the owner(I suppose) is quite slow in responding. I told her we'd pay in full. She said OK. I asked for their bank details, she replied and gave it to me without even asking who I was. So with that, I decided to just pay the down payment. 

I texted her after depositing our down and asked if she could send me the contract that night. If my memory serves me right, she didn't send the contract to my email until after a day or two. I had to remind her pa. When I received the contract and upon checking it, it stated that we paid 3,000 as down payment  We only paid 1,500 so I had to text her again to check it and have it resent back to me. She said OK. That was last week!! I called their office last Friday. A guy answered. Si Nika daw mismo tawagan ko because she's the one in charge of the bridal cars. So I texted her and asked to have the contract resent to me. WTF!! She didn't even reply!! So what now?  Just because we have already paid and now we don't get a reply? KAHIT "OK" LANG, OK NA SAKIN. Or don't reply at all just send the contract I'm asking for. Now I'm worried that their car won't show up at our hotel lobby.

Now I'm really regretful in getting them as my Bridal Car. How I wish I got AdeB na lang. Nakakastress.  But then I shall give her another day or two before I ask for my coordinator's help regarding this matter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment