Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Ring and Wedding Shoes: Check!

They're here! We picked them up yesterday at Meicel's shop in Greenhills. They're lovely. Particularly mine which has diamonds while Kim prefered thick matte without stones. We also got free arrhae and dummy rings since we booked them during the fair.

We checked out some of their designs and almost got a change of heart there. I tried this eternity ring and hala! Parang mas gusto ko yun. But! Haha! Too late now. Ready for pick na nga diba? ;))

I certainly would recommend Meicel. Check them if you're still looking for wedding rings. Good quality rings at affordable price. I kid you not, they are as "pulido" as Golden hills.

The design we chose. I got this from their site.


After Meicel, we went straight to Greenhill shopping center to look for my shoes. I've been eyeing for this certain Figliarina platform pumps since last week. Fortunately, Shubizz has a shop at The Shops. Initially I found the same design and color at People are People but it has 5 inch heels. I prefer 3" or 4". I passed by Steve Madden, the same design and color caught my eyes. But still the heels are 5 inches. I went next to  MOA's Dept. store. I saw a pair of Figliarina pumps with the same everything too! Unlickily, they didn't have size 8 that time. Good thing my size is available at Shubizz Greenhills. Just imagine my happiness when they handed me the shoes yesterday. Just what Kim always says, "good buys come to those who wait." :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment