Thursday, October 4, 2012

Nasaan Na Kaya Ang Gown Ko?

Hahaha! Seriously. I'm not sure where it is or has it been started? 

The last meeting we had with my gown designer (who happens to be a close friend of my mom) was during the first week of Sept. I'm not really stressed about the gown until now knowing that I only have roughly 2 months before the wedding. What's happening to me? I should be anxious already but nooo. Petiks lang. Keri naman eh. ;))

My gown designer is my mom's high school friend. He makes our gowns when we attend events. He also made my high school prom gowns. I'm confident that he will make on time because if I tell myself that he can't and I got convinced, then I should be slitting my wrist by now. ;)

Oh I really hope the gown turns out to be my dream gown. And wishing it will beyond my expectation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment