Saturday, December 1, 2012

Last Night As Ms. Abad

So we rushed back to San Pedro to get all the stuff that we need. We're supposed to check-in at the hotel at 2pm but we're still on our way to Laguna at 1:30pm. When we got there, I immediately packed everything and then went back to Manila. Had an early dinner at Seaside Macapagal. When we're on our way to the hotel, Kim called telling me he has no room na daw at Pan Pacific!! I was furious but I didn't want to panic. Imagine, we booked and paid the hotel months ago and Kim even confirmed the hotel room a day before. When we got to Pan Pacific, the manager was the one who explained that they got fully booked and it was unexpected and Kim needed to be transferred to another hotel. He said no. Hassle nga naman diba? But the manager explained that for that night lang naman and hatid-sundo din sila ng hotel. They'll be picked up at 6am the next day. Kim thought hard about the deal. His point kasi was uncomfortable talaga sa groom yung dapat natutulog ka pa pero pinipick up ka na ng hotel back to Pan Pacific. But he gave in. They were transferred to Midas. Pag balik nila ng Pan Pacific, naka suite room na sila na mas malaki pa sakin when he only booked a regular room. Haha! Free upgrade na daw. They made sure they would make it up so bawi na daw inis niya.

After checking in at our hotel, we rushed to Robinson's Ermita to have our nails done. My mom was waiting for us there. Just before we're finished, Ms. Melai(my coordinator) called tellling me she's there na din at Rob waiting for me. Back at the hotel room, I started cramming na. I needed to do a lot of things!! Time check-9:30pm. I needed to revise the bloody guestlist, the sponsor table shall be revised too(may hindi makakaattend na ninongs), the standby picture for the projector and screen, the menu tables that needed to be printed, the cactus giveaways have to be packed, etc. I finished everything at around 2am. Now I can sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment