Thursday, November 22, 2012

How it feels when you're getting married tomorrow

Excited and anxious. 

When you've only got a day before your biggest day, there's always a run through of everything that needs to be done and yet there's always a feeling that you forgot a thing.

Yesterday was hectic. We slept at around 5am for two consecutive days but yesterday was when I forced myself to finish everything. Why do people love cramming? Not just that. As I was completing the ever bloody guestlist, table groupings etc, Metrotech called to remind me to send the receipt of the payment we made last Oct. because they won't honor the payment without showing them the copy. I panicked because I don't remember seeing a copy of that whenever I review all the payments we made for the wedding. More cramming inside my head. I couldn't concentrate on the computer. I had to find it. Eventually, after 2 hours I found it, took a picture and sent it right away to Metrotech. But there was a bigger glitch, one of my bride's maids won't be present. She'll be flying to SG. I got really upset for the short notice knowing that she's one of my closest friends. Oh well.. And lastly, I had to make place cards and menu cards for the VIP table. I still need to print them today. I think those were the last DIYs that I needed to do. I hope I didn't miss a detail. 

Now, we need to check-in at Pan Pacific later at 2pm. I wanna relax for tomorrow but I know it's not possible. Anyway, I'll just pamper myself. Manicure and pedicure will do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment