Wednesday, August 29, 2012

NSO Birth Certificate & CENOMAR Request: Done

Last Aug 24, 2012, Friday, we went to NSO Serbilis Center in Muntinlupa to request for our birth certificate(Php195) and CENOMAR(Php270). Yes, just exactly 3 months before the wedding. I can't believe I don't feel THAT stressed(just yet) when it comes to the preparation. Based on what I read from blogs, legal requirements are known to be seriously time-taking.

We went there after lunch. I didn't know it would be that fast. I thought it would take us half day to file but nooo, it took us only an hour and a half from filing to claiming. Or perhaps because it was on weekday? Easy breezy. No long lines. Their air conditioners are working, too. The CENOMAR though, is to be released 5 working days after the request. I'm going to claim it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment