Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Videographer: BlackTie Project

The reason why we choose them was because we wanted the best Same-Day edit video. Siyempre, minsan ka lang ikakasal. Photos and videos are the only ones that will be left after the wedding so they better be worth it.

What we did was to note the shots that we want to be taken during the wedding. Some part of their videos kasi medyo di ko gusto. Like yung may voice over ng priest. I want it to be just the music that you'll hear. 

I don't know if couples who book Black Tie really request for specific shots or they just leave everything to the Video guys. To tell you the truth, I'm directing my own Same-Day edit in my head. I think it's good. Haha! So I want our videos to be something like what I have in my head. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment